1. The integrity of our site visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your
B. How we collect your personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical
location, browser type and version and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including
reference source, visit length, page views and navigation paths for websites.
3. Information you provide when registering on our site, such as
your email site.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For
examples, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship
status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment
5. Information you provide to subscribe to our emails
and / or newsletters.
6. Information generated when using our website, including when,
how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information about everything you buy, services you use or
transaction you make via our website, which contains your name,
address, phone number, email address and credit card details.
8. Information that you publish on our website with the intention of publishing
it on the internet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
C. Use of personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for
purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages on the website. We may
use your personal information for the following:
1. Manage our site and business
2. Customize our site for you
3. Activate your use of the services available on our website
4. Send items you purchased through our website
5. Deliver services purchased through our website
6. Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and
collect payments from you.
7. Sends you commercial communications in the market
8. Send emails you have specifically requested.
9. Email your newsletter if you signed up for it (you can
unsubscribe at any time).
10.Sending of you marketing communications relating to our business or
third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you.
11. Provide third parties with statistics information about our users.
12. Handling inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding
13.Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
15. Other use.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish
and otherwise use that information in in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our
website and may be adjusted by using privacy controls on the Website.
We will not, without your express consent, send your personal information to
any third party for their or any other third party direct marketing.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers,
insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably
necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to all members of our group of
companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its
subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. insofar as we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or future legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing
information to others for the purpose of preventing and reducing fraud
credit risk) ;
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of all companies or assets that we
sell (or consider) and
5. to any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other
competent authority for the disclosure of personal information there, in our
reasonable opinion, such a court or authority could reasonably do
order disclosure of personal information.
In addition to what is stated in this policy, we do not give your personal information to
E. International data transfer
1. Information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted
between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us